Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Done

It has been raining all day. Not a single minute without the tap, tap, tap of rain on the sky lights. There's little rivlets of water in the basement. I can't go outside and walk around. I could go shopping but I'm saving all my pennies for the move. So I've been in the house all day. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a lazy day of watching TV. But I still feel a little anxious about the move and it's killing me that I can't really DO anything right now. The things I need to pack are the things going in the car with me. And if I have to pack them in the car it means it's stuff I need every day. I wish the movers were coming tomorrow. I'm super ready to see my husband and start living as a married couple again. Bah Humbug.
I need more ice cream cake.

No comments: