Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Space Filler

I actually have tons to write about but of course, now that I'm busy I have no time to blog. I promise a weekend update soon but until then I'm borrowing this fun survey from Erin

A Little About Us-The basic facts:

Who is your significant other? Captain Awesome aka Adam

How long have you been together? We started dating in 1999 but have been married since 2002

Dating/Engaged/Married? Married

How old is your S.O.? 28 (pushing 30 as he likes to say)

What’s his/her middle name? Joseph

Who eats more? He eats bigger portions than me. In fact I usually order something I know he likes at a restaurant so he can help me finish it. But I eat more dessert than he does.

Who says “I love you” first? The first time, I don't really know. But we used to IM a lot so it was probably an IM "I love you"

Who weighs more? Captain Awesome

Who sings better? Hmm, I like to think I have a good voice but the Captain loves to make up songs about whatever we're doing. So his songs are funnier.

Who’s older? The Captain by 3 months and 2 days

Who’s smarter? The Captain, no question. Although sometimes I can pull some useless knowledge out of nowhere. And I know more about cooking.

Whose temper is worse? Probably me. But we take turns being in bad moods.

Who does the laundry? Me, it's one of the few chores I enjoy, plus I hate the way The Captain folds clothes.

Who does the dishes? Whoever doesn't cook. Since I cook more, he does more dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, but we switch sides depending on the room since I don't sleep closest to the door.

Whose feet are bigger? The Captain, size 12 wide. Sneakers are made for my hubby.

Whose hair is longer? Mine. The Captain cuts his own hair with clippers. But his grows faster.

Who’s better with the computer? The Captain knows more about fixing stuff so I guess him.

Who mows the lawn? Now that we have a riding lawn mower with a cup holder, he does.

Who pays the bills? He does. When we got married I asked him to take on that chore and it kind of stuck.

Who cooks dinner? We try to cook together but I'm usually the main chef. We plan our meals together so we both know what's coming up. Then it's a matter of who wants to and who's lazier.

Who drives when you are together? The Captain claims he can't get comfortable when he's not driving and since he usually knows where he's going it works out. That means I get to DJ!

Who pays when you go out to dinner? Since we have joint accounts it doesn't really matter but the waiter usually hands him the check.

Who’s the most stubborn? Me, no question. The Captain is pretty easy going but if he does have an opinion he can be pretty hard headed. I remembering one time he threatened to sleep on the floor since I wouldn't do what he wanted.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Neither of us!

Whose parents do you see more? His because we live in the same town. We see mine about once a month.

Who named your cats? Our first cat (Kitty Boy) The Captain named. Our second cat came with the name Swiss but she has A LOT of nicknames (Miss, Missy, Moo, Mooberry Muffin, etc). Our third cat we named together after a road in NC (Zingo) because it fit his crazy personality.

Who kisses who first? I think usually me.

Who asked who out? The Captain called me first but I invited myself over to look at bowling shirts (I know, lame.)

Who’s more sensitive? Me times a million

Who’s taller? He is. I forget how tall he is until I see pictures of us and I look like I'm standing in a hole.

Who has more friends? I'm not sure. He has a big group of friends he doesn't see as much. I have a good group in town.

Who has more siblings? He does, but only by 1. I have two sisters and a brother. He has two half sisters and two half brother.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We like to say we each wear a leg of the pants. I lead on a lot of the day-to-day stuff and he leads on the bigger long-term stuff. Although I'm bossier.

No comments: