Monday, February 11, 2008

Happiness Is....

an electric blanket, hot chocolate, snoring kitties, falling snow and

Someone Interested In Buying My House!


I've been so stressed about selling this house and moving down to be with Captain Awesome and the people that saw it over the weekend are coming back because they loved it! I'm so happy! I really hope I'm not jinxing it but honestly, even if they don't put an offer down it's a step forward. The realtor emailed us this morning and I have had a smile on my face all day.

Work was meh but I had a great Pilates class and now I'm all settled in and smiling.
On a totally unrelated note I am LOVING the SmartOnes meals. I was eating Lean Gourmets since they were cheaper but they were kind of gross. The SmartOnes are only about 50 cents more expensive but are way way tastier.

No comments: